The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Best place to find OEM Body parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im looking for a new rear fascis for my boss. Had a woman hit me today at a low rate of speed and scratch it and put a small dimple in it. She offered to pay for it to be replaces and taken care of. Can anyone tell me where to pick one up? Thank youd

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Most of these sites give 20% off list. The problem is shipping for bumpers is expensive. Try to get your local Ford dealers to give you the 20% off, some will some won't. When I bought a rear axle years ago I used one of my dealer favors to get it at $25 over cost. If you do business with them they will help you out. If not any of the dealers listed are great, I have purchased parts from each of them.
Steve

I didn't start the post, but appreciate it. I can find these sites with google, but good to have some "endorsements.". Having a little trouble identifying part numbers. I searched the sites for common parts using key words and it gives way too many options. Anyone know of a BOSS specific part number list?

Boss1601 said:
I didn't start the post, but appreciate it. I can find these sites with google, but good to have some "endorsements.". Having a little trouble identifying part numbers. I searched the sites for common parts using key words and it gives way too many options. Anyone know of a BOSS specific part number list?

the best way I've found parts is to actually go through the categories and look at the layout illustrations. I haven't had any luck with their search engines with part numbers.

F.D. Sako said:
the best way I've found parts is to actually go through the categories and look at the layout illustrations. I haven't had any luck with their search engines with part numbers.

Same here, but this post might help you in some areas: http://forums.themustangsource.com/f813/boss-parts-2011-frp-catalog-490252/

Orange said:
Same here, but this post might help you in some areas: http://forums.themustangsource.com/f813/boss-parts-2011-frp-catalog-490252/

Very helpful. Thank you. I'm thinking at the least: splitter, stripes, steering wheel and grill.

TMO Supporting Vendors