The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Best Time Ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, got around to getting the bugs and stickers off the Boss today, left over from the Charlotte event. This was without any doubt was the highlight of any on track experience I ever had. Even though it rained the whole day, I will never forget the feeling of the Boss grabbing hold of the first high bank and sending me down the same track as some of my heros of NASCAR, at speeds over 100 mph! Anyways...I would like to give Steve#21 a shoutout for taking time at the track (we were in the same garage) to give me some insight on the road course part of the track. his car is a beast! And he is just an all around good guy. That's the great thing about this forum, this man had never met me,and was happy to help me out. so.....kudos to BMO and all of the guys sharing there Knowledge.

TMO Supporting Vendors