The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

bet you cant get this shot of a Boss in the USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's a good pic guys

We had a garden BBQ last week which included two other Boss's and a flypast, so i took the opportunity to get the Boss's together

3Bossand2Lancatsters0173c_zps39771918.jpg

There are only two flying in the world. one lives here in the UK and the other one lives in Canada.

The Canadian one was flown over to the UK for a month celebrations of wartime aircrew

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
big red one said:
There are only two flying in the world. one lives here in the UK and the other one lives in Canada.

The Canadian one was flown over to the UK for a month celebrations of wartime aircrew

Cool. We were both right. The second is from Calgary.

I love war birds. The look, sounds, smells and the fact that the only real computers in the old war birds were the crewmen.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel