The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bid Closed 01/05/17 - 69 Boss on government auction site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
https://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucdsclnk?sl=41QSCI17211001

41QSCI17211001.jpg

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Re: 69 Boss on government action site

@TymeSlayer:

Hey buddy, could this be your first 1969 Boss 302?

If not, it looks to be like a nice unit from the pics.

302 Hi Pro

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Re: 69 Boss on government action site

302 Hi Pro said:
@TymeSlayer:

Hey buddy, could this be your first 1969 Boss 302?

If not, it looks to be like a nice unit from the pics.

302 Hi Pro

Mine had Black seats and although this is the correct color, I think Joey Chitwood buried my old '69.

It also looks to be heavily modded as the engine bay is completely different. I'm going on on a limb here and will say this is not numbers matching! :mad:

As far as bidding on it, I'll have to look into it further. Thanks for the heads up!

Re: 69 Boss on government auction site

I had an orange 69 back in the day. Paint scheme looks correct. Standard 69 mustangs did not have the shock tower reinforcement. Only the boss had them in 69. This car has them. Also it still has the little rain gutter on the drivers side where the Rev. limiter should be. Looks like a T-5 shifter? Not much else to see unless you get pics of the rear shocks they should be staggered. I also think the passenger side dash panel where the clock is should say mustang on it? Can't see it in the pics.

Good Luck.

Matt

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel