The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Big DaveW is having a Birthday today ......dang, he is still just a young guy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well, I guess, compared to me there are plenty of young guys on here, but it is nice for you guys to know that DaveW is a alot younger since that means his company ( solo performance.com ) will be around for a long time providing decals, safety equipment, accessories and more for Autocrossers and Trackrats for years to come. I appreciate the guy as he is often at Big Events and especially major auto crosses in the Midwest and that means any tire changes or even purchases he can handle. Have a great day my friend and I look forward to seeing you at the Spring Nationals in Lincoln next month. I, and others will be interested to see of the new Bridgestone RE71RSs are as hot a ticket as they were for you at the Georgia National Tour last December.

Wish DaveW a great Birthday today guys!

TMO Supporting Vendors