The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Big day tomorrow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A little nervous about some mods happening tomorrow

Mgw shifter, bbk cat delete, borla x pipe, Roush axlebacks, panhard bar, lower control arms, strut tower brace, and SCT tuner.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve.

8) Well it's not Christmas Eve so it must be your birthday???

NFSBOSS said:
8) Well it's not Christmas Eve so it must be your birthday???
Hmm...not my birthday either. Just a good friend giving me an awesome deal on some parts and couldn't pass it up.

Loud? Haha :) Will try to post a video when it's all done.

So I got everything installed and have put on about 200 miles. It is crazy loud!! I am sure my neighbors already hate me. Its like I've had to learn how to drive her all over again...finding the perfect RPM when to shift without blowing the eardrums out of the people next to me in traffic. I haven't been able to get the tune yet so the check engine light has stayed on. Love love love the MGW shifter. Also removed the assist spring in the clutch. Haven't tracked it yet so not sure if that fixed the problem of it sticking to the floor but it has really improved the feel. Before the clutch was soft. It now has a lot more resistance.
I'm not the best at writing reviews on aftermarket parts but hopefully you guys get the idea.

BossLady82 said:
I'm not the best at writing reviews on aftermarket parts but hopefully you guys get the idea.

You can just say this:

All this stuff vvvvv Yeah its awesome ;D

BossLady82 said:
Mgw shifter, bbk cat delete, borla x pipe, Roush axlebacks, panhard bar, lower control arms, strut tower brace, and SCT tuner.

TMO Supporting Vendors