The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bioss 302 Cold Air Intake with Track Key.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any of you fellows tried a CAI with the Boss and Track Key program?
I do not know if it is compatible, but seems like a good idea.
I saw this one posted for sale, advertised for the 2012 Boss.

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2011/10/30/new-product-airaid-parnelli-jones-carbon-fiber-intake-system-for-the-2012-mustang-boss-302/

airaid-boss-302-intake-585x388.jpg

Jeff Quinn said:
Any of you fellows tried a CAI with the Boss and Track Key program?
I do not know if it is compatible, but seems like a good idea.
I saw this one posted for sale, advertised for the 2012 Boss.

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2011/10/30/new-product-airaid-parnelli-jones-carbon-fiber-intake-system-for-the-2012-mustang-boss-302/

airaid-boss-302-intake-585x388.jpg

Something just food for thought go ahead and read your boss intake airbox tube :eek: It is a cold air unit already ;D

Jeff Quinn said:
That's good to know, but I was wanting to spend some more money! :)

jeff

I can sell you the Brooklyn bridge. Yours forevere and an additional 10 HP whenever you cross it. $20.00. Real cheap

I talked to a local performance shop specializing in tunes for ford racing and he was told that any aftermarket add ons will probably hurt the performance of trackey. He said to wait until these items are tested before purchasing.

Whenever a tune is used it is for your setup changing anything like airflow or back pressure will hurt the performance of the tune this is why Ford states warrantee voided if a cold air intake is used or any other performance addons are present with the trackey. It realy does make a big difference.

TMO Supporting Vendors