The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Black LS with blue Stripes? Does anybody know this Car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
This LS is here in Switzerland for Sale. 2500 Miles on it.
I thought that it only were produced Black LS with Sterling Silver Stripes.
Does anybody know something about this car?
I don't have more Information like the LS Number or Vin.

LS_Blue_zps6294f617.jpg
LS_Blue_rear_zps4ad4a499.jpg

+1
A custom touch :) / Bad idea in my opinion but someone must like it...!

I have never heard of a one off black with blue stripe 2013 LS (in contrary to the grabber blue 2012 LS that was factory made as well as the sterling grey 2013 LS / both for charity auction and raffle).
012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Laguna-Seca-Grabber-Blue.jpg
fordmustangboss302lssilver.jpg

If the vin dosent have CU in it then it's CU later.
However.....I do like the blue stripes. very tastefull. And yea.... what is it about those 2013 stripes. there not even reflective and still not holding....LOL

I recall this car being for sale in the US, and the seller stated that he had the custom stripes made to memorialize his brother who was a police officer killed in the line of duty.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
There was also a Calypso Coral 2012 Boss:
https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail.cfm?lot_id=WA0614-189673

WA0614-189673_1.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors