The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Black Mustang 6 speed, and new Blue California Special at Woodhouse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Mr. Stapler I know where there is a Black , 6 speed Stang ,along with a Velocity Blue California Special ( automatic ) , but you or anyone else need to contact me so I can get you to the right person ( and the right store since there are three at my old stomping grounds ). Plenty of good Salespeople and Managers, but like any other business there are some there that I have known for over 20 years and am good friends with. Drop me a note here ( under conversation ) and I will be happy to give you the scoop, along with anyone wanting to order a truck, Raptor, etc. Some are way out, others models are limited, but all three are fairly large Dealers so depending on your needs some things may work out to your best interest. No, I do not work there anymore, there is nothing in it for me, but many of you on TMO I consider really good friends, so happy to help when possible.

Bill Pemberton

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Don't be concerned that Woodhouse is not local to you. They know how to treat you and your new car. They met my driver at the airport and got him on the road that day. Sure was hard to get a volunteer to drive a new GT350R home to Illinois. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel