The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Black roof on my '13 Grabber Blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ha!

Here are a couple newer pics after tinting the windows and my first 3 coats of Zaino.

dubupyre.jpg

6ata6ugy.jpg

qahedyvy.jpg

yja5ejan.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Darth

Looking sharp...maybe I'll gve Zaino another try rather than the Klasse I was going to use....

Darth Boss said:
Ha!

Here are a couple newer pics after tinting the windows and my first 3 coats of Zaino.

dubupyre.jpg

I think it looks great.

I'm in TX also, where did you get it done?

Also, my wife really wanted some of those reindeer horns, where did you find them?

JTRATX said:
I think it looks great.

I'm in TX also, where did you get it done?

Also, my wife really wanted some of those reindeer horns, where did you find them?

Thanks!
Millenium Wraps in a north Austin. $275 Nice Guys, locally owned small shop.

The Antlers were from Hobby Lobby.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
To answer what I'm not feeling about it--I'm used to seeing the B302R cars w/ the hockey stick stripes have the body-colored roofs; this just looks out of place to me after seeing the "stock" body color roofs for the last 3 years in the race series.

HOWEVER all that matters is that you like it! Enjoy.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel