The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Black Roofs On Non GT350's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought the black roofs were only available on the GT350's but yesterday I saw this EcoBoost with a black roof at my local dealer. It's not available on the V6 cars so no rentals with a black roof. ;) I really like the black, white and red roofs on the 2012 Boss 302's and that really sets them apart from the millions of other Mustangs. Oh well. Does anyone know if this was an option on the 2015 Mustangs?

27D58EED-95CD-4597-A45A-A1CE23EA3E53_zpssde9w55g.jpg

@cloud9
@Moto
@Grant 302
@ArizonaBOSS
@Black Boss
@fuhrius

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I have no idea but that looks great on Yellow w/ the black PP wheels. I'll bet similar effect on GT PP. I'm thinking my 2015 will be DIB when the time comes, however. :)

VooDooBOSS said:
I really like the black, white and red roofs on the 2012 Boss 302's and that really sets them apart from the millions of other Mustangs.

27D58EED-95CD-4597-A45A-A1CE23EA3E53_zpssde9w55g.jpg

I agree 100% with your statement. It just makes the body color pop.
With the black roof on my YB car. I cant even begin to tell you how many people thought it was a glass roof.

ArizonaBOSS said:
I'm thinking my 2015 will be DIB when the time comes, however. :)
If I didn't just sell a blue car I would have ordered DIB. I was hot for the yellow but my wife said no way. :eek: I've only owned one red car before and the S550's look nice in red so red it is.

Ron Jarod found the option on the configurator so it's there.

IMG_2890_zps7unwnqff.jpg
IMG_6208_zps7vzkzfyn.jpg

VooDooBOSS said:
If I didn't just sell a blue car I would have ordered DIB. I was hot for the yellow but my wife said no way. :eek: I've only owned one red car before and the S550's look nice in red so red it is.

Ron Jarod found the option on the configurator so it's there.

IMG_2890_zps7unwnqff.jpg
IMG_6208_zps7vzkzfyn.jpg

But that yellow pops Rick! Dayum

Red a slam dunk too.

TMO Supporting Vendors