The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blackhawk Farms Raceway 2013 Track Days-Rockton, Illinois

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those interested, Blackhawk Farms Raceway in Rockton, IL will be hosting monthly track days and HPDE classes. These events are offered by BFR and you do not need a club affiliation to particpate.

Held on Wednesdays this year, and open to all levels of experience. From novice, to highly advanced. The day begins at 7:00 AM with tech and registration. Each day includes (6) 20 minute sessions for each of the three groups. Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced. Days end at 4:30 PM. Novice and first time attendees will be provided instructors, and classroom time to learn what is expected on a hot track.

Price for each day is $225.00 for advance registration, and $250.00 day of if openings are available. Price includes lunch.

Schedule is as follows:

*April 24, 2013
*May 15, 2013
*June 26, 2013
*July 24, 2013
*August 21, 2013
*September 25, 2013
*October 16, 2013

If you have any questions in regards to the track or area, please feel free to email or send a PM. I can also help with motel choices in the area, and most have reduced rates for those attending any BFR event. Take a peek here....http://www.blackhawkfarms.com/

TMSBoss and others,

You are correct my good man...in fact it has been rescheduled for June 12th.

Just spoke to BFR and they recommend checking their website often as dates may change due to track rental agreements.

Here are the current dates as of 4-25-13

*May 15, 2013
*June 12, 2013
*July 2, 2013
*August 21, 2013
*September 18, 2013
*October 16, 2013

Thank you for catching this TMSBOSS. See you in June!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Not a problem

I fly out of Afghanistan on 9 May. Home 16 May. I will miss the May event.

I will make the June date.

Back in the Stan early July.

Only one month at home this summer. I may only make one or two events.

College to pay for.

See you then.

TMO Supporting Vendors