The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blacksheep-1 TMO Shirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
So Rob (@blacksheep-1) had a shirt design that he said people were asking him for. He sent me the design and I replicated it and made it available for purchase here:

1622871828015.png1622871849804.png

Hope to see some photos of TMO members wearing these at some events this year. :hellyeah:

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Don't "honor" me, it's just kind of a tongue in cheek thing since tire guys are on the lowest rung of the race car crew ladder. I'm just fortunate to have been doing it long enough, and for good enough people that I can make a few bucks at it.
Bullshit, you have brought much valuable information to our group. You deserve to be recognized by us Mustang track rats.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
BS1

What Steve said!! If we had to put a value on the assistance you give willingly. It would be much more than the cost of a few shirts.:hellyeah:

Although I am a bit confused.....The sheep on the shirt is white. Although I did notice one other thing.....No Watts Link. 🤭

Matt Smith

5ohPony
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Sonoma, CA
Don't "honor" me, it's just kind of a tongue in cheek thing since tire guys are on the lowest rung of the race car crew ladder. I'm just fortunate to have been doing it long enough, and for good enough people that I can make a few bucks at it.
Ordering!
What's the MOST important thing in the handling of a car... AND the only thing actually in contact with the surface; yeah, let's put the person/s responsible for that at the lowest rung. 🤪

Rubber used to mean other things when I was growing up....Just be sure to make Bill's "Tired guy" shirt...I may be in for one of those myself.....don't forget...you got the young crowd and then you got the "geezer" crowd....................but we all love some sweet noise and speed.................................

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel