Welcome to Track Mustangs Online

Join the BEST track enthusiast Mustang community on the web!

Register Log in

Blacksheep Update

blacksheep-1

TMO Addict
Reaction score
It hurts..a lot ...but it seems to be going well, it will be 6 months before it's all done and I may have to get more surgery on another area. I think most of this came from an accident around 2005 when I was working a motor vehicle accident and some clown drove around the fire truck and hit me in his F350. Kart wrecks, and working 2 jobs most of my life I'm sure didn't help, but today, there is much less pain so I'm optimistic it will be a success. That being said, I will be going to the runoffs at VIR with Phoenix, I'm pretty much in the cyphering mode, as I'm severely weight limited and having those screws pull out of the vertebre would be catastrophic. So stop by and say hello.
For those scoring at home, they didn't print anything, they used cadaver parts and some cement like matrix , cut out the old disc, or most of it, cut out the facets (with a hammer and chisel..no lie, I watched the video) and then installed some hardware.
So here we go... the junkyard dog is on the sidelines for an undetermined amount of time.

Jza1736

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Ouch, I hope you have a speedy recovery Rob!

My wife had back surgery 5 years ago. But nothing like yours.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Reaction score
Best wishes and hope you recover quickly!! ... Did you give the Doc any advice on working on junk yard dogs??? Hope you can finish that project soon!

Last edited:

ChrisM

No bad days.
Reaction score
So what class does this put you in now? How many points is that worth? Did you need to adjust the spring rate? How does it compare to say...the Ford blue bar?

Best of luck man. Here's hoping to a swift recovery and enjoy VIR!

byronj

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you got some Alphatec Spine product. If you did they make a good product. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery.

c2fx

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Keep your spirits up! My handle is c2fx for a reason...broke it in 3 places. I have been there. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.