The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

blacksheep's 05-09 favorite track mustang pics

blacksheep-1

TMO Addict
Reaction score
rule is, you can't submit your own car...
no particular order

Sal's car is an S197 on steroids
ab9G1pNl.jpg

I just like the looks of this
REwUVScl.jpg

I love this clean drag car, really nice
Cve46jfl.jpg

FR500 classic
2BgcM7kl.jpg

I love the old school look of this
VXhYoDql.jpg

byronj

TMO Addict
Reaction score
@blacksheep-1 what a great thread. Actually Sals car is my favorite S197 car ever. I like it better than my old Boss 302. I have seen it, touched it, heard it, smelled it, and even have a Spec Fab calendar of it. Maybe one day Ill be lucky enough to ride in it. But I must say that car is a beautiful beast.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Reaction score
This is one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure that this one is a 3v despite the badging. I believe the owner's intent was to build the "ultimate 3v" and if it's the one I'm thinking of he's got the full Cortex catalog and a very impressive engine build, plus all the aero goodness. I used to be friends with the owner on Facebook until I nuked my account.
FB_IMG_1501969777774.jpg

Fabman

Project: "Frankenstang"
Reaction score
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
This is one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure that this one is a 3v despite the badging. I believe the owner's intent was to build the "ultimate 3v" and if it's the one I'm thinking of he's got the full Cortex catalog and a very impressive engine build, plus all the aero goodness. I used to be friends with the owner on Facebook until I nuked my account.View attachment 17905
Yes, That's Kevin Patten @Albino500
He won the SFR SCCA ITE Championship in that car for 2019.
It is a Shelby GT w/302 stroker 3 Valve in it, just has the GT500 nose because he says it's more aerodynamic than the GT nose. Definitely the whole Cortex Catalog including a Cambered Rear end and an SLA.
The car is beautiful and very well prepared.

This is him after his first win wearing my Frankenstang shirt and my decal ;-)
59932696_10157276100718535_2107566286375485440_n.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Reaction score
Yes, That's Kevin Patten @Albino500
He won the SFR SCCA ITE Championship in that car for 2019.
It is a Shelby GT w/302 stroker 3 Valve in it, just has the GT500 nose because he says it's more aerodynamic than the GT nose. Definitely the whole Cortex Catalog including an SLA. The car is very well prepared.

This is him after his first win wearing my Frankenstang shirt and my decal ;-)
Awesome, thanks Sal! I had a few conversations with him, great guy.

blacksheep-1

TMO Addict
Reaction score
hey Sal, I need his phone number, I lost it when my phone barfed..txt it to me plz

Anti

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
This is one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure that this one is a 3v despite the badging. I believe the owner's intent was to build the "ultimate 3v" and if it's the one I'm thinking of he's got the full Cortex catalog and a very impressive engine build, plus all the aero goodness. I used to be friends with the owner on Facebook until I nuked my account.View attachment 17905
Mmmmmm, that is awesome.

Side note, I thought about going with the yellow lights on my 07gt. Not completely sold..

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel