The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Shifter Bracket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Finally installed my Gen 2 bracket assembly today...Thanks Steve !!!

One hour install using a lift...zero issues.

For the first time since the Boss purchase I can now shift at 6000 rpm and higher without being locked out of gear...fantastic !!!

Very, very little vibration through the shifter which is much less than expected.

Not even close to the vibration associated with cars I've owned from the 60s and 70s.

Zero other noises or complaints.

Money well spent in my opinion.

Same experience here. Transformed my gear changes, and only very slight vibration through the stock shifter with no noise or rattles all the way to redline. Worth every penny.

TMO Supporting Vendors