The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

blown boss on svtp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

http://www.svtperformance.com/?p=5183#more-5183

interesting article and lots of hp

he must be looking to make it on street outlaws being from oklahoma

I think he will need more that that to run with those boys. i will say that on the dyno it spools up real quick. Not sure if the factory motor will handle all that power over time. i do think he will need more tire out back with all that HP/TQ. would love to see it run the 1/4.

Tulsa, OK
This guy is somewhat local to me. Will be interesting to see how this car does racing on the track/street against the locals... he sure has been talking it up on FB lately ::)

I wonder what will break first? Don't get me wrong, I love it. I just wonder what will break first. My guess is he will bolt on slicks. Who wouldn't? That means the drive shaft, torsen, transmission, and clutch are all contenders. If they all somehow survive, I'd say it's a toss up between a rod or a piston. If it's a rod or piston, I hope the block survives.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
If he keeps the MT82, if could be the input shaft, fracture failure right before the case bearing. But we will see. I do wish him luck in his quest for power and 8's in the 1/4.

302 HP

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel