The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blue 2014 Shelby GT 500 and 2016 Track Package GT 350 !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The Blue GT 500 has only 5000 miles and was just traded in, whereas the 9,000 mile White GT350 is incoming --both at the Dealership my son Ryan works at. So ole Dad can remind him the folks I send are my TMO buds. He is a track rat too, though time constraints keep him only with enough time to Autocross his EVO 9. Feel free to call me on either ( 402-677-5864 ), but the GT 350 does have lowering springs and 350R replica rims.

Putting it here first, as you are all the first to know -- car should be in to pick up incoming car in about a week.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I may be in the business, but I still think it is hilarious how we and others list a price and then put an Internet Price that is lower -- seems with 95% viewing the Internet at some time during a search , why not just put that as the price ,ha?

Anyway , the low mileage , one owner GT 500 is listed at 53,555 , but ..............................your price via the Internet .......................drum roll.................few giggles from me....................................is..............................................$51,990

If interested in either just give me a ring.

TMO Supporting Vendors