The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO on My Guest Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This has been more popular than I thought. Keep 'em coming

Johnson13 said:
Yeah, we get some wierd weather up here! Were you in your BOSS? I haven't seen one on the road here at all yet. Do you come through here often?

No, it was long before I had the Boss. I believe it was in my 70 Cuda, I used to run back and forth from the island to Prince George. I don't get up there much anymore.

I'M IN....Took a page out of CBJ5259's book, for the same reason.

cbj5259 said:
Haha...nope. Police. I have had more than a few previous "customers" attempt to show up at my house. Especially when I used to work on the narcotics task force.

LindsayEOD said:
Hey Rick. What about making this a sticky?
Done. I've been thinking of unsticking a the 2013 order threads since production has stopped but I'll leave them up for a while longer.

If members could also input where they are from in their profiles that would be nice. FYI you can click on any members ID/Avatar and go to their profile If their location is posted you'll be able to see it.

TMO Supporting Vendors