The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO on My Guest Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welcome Neil, our first Kiwi member.

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/Duffinator?selected=659466

brianfarmd

2012 #2275 Orange/White
Added on the driveway so big red one knows where to find a restroom.
PJWANNABE: see you at Roebling Road someday? Maybe this w/e with HOD or Seat-time.
As for the the Boss *hunters*, better hope cbj5259 and SUPRMN brothers show up before the muzzle flashes ;D

NFSBOSS said:
It's been a while but I think you need to sign up in order to post your location.
Can't find anywhere to sign in or join after clicking the original link in the first post of the Thread. Was just trying to populate Alberta on the Map a little more...oh well no big deal. Tks

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Checked the map and now I am gone and can not re-enter/add my location.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel