The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO on My Guest Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks to max5ive0 for the idea. How this works is click on the link and add your location. You can zoom in to find your street if you want to. Have fun with this.

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/Duffinator

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Maybe I should put my marker on the NHRA dragstrip, just up the road from me... :eek:

cbj5259 said:
Haha...nope. Police. I have had more than a few previous "customers" attempt to show up at my house. Especially when I used to work on the narcotics task force.
You'd think your previous customers would remember that you're "prepared" for them ;)

I'm on there too, picked the local Fire sta., it's 5min from my house. This is the "home" location I use on my GPS in case someone steals it.

TMO Supporting Vendors