The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO Parking Corrals at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebrations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpm3dinc said:
So I am looking at this 50th Registration... Which do I need to pay for? The "Mustang Entry Fees with One Person"? That seems like it includes parking, a Goodie Bag and entry for all days of the celebration for $100.00 am I reading that right?

Then I need to send the "MORE Program" my info? Plus send to NFSBOSS here on the forum right?
Yes you'll need to pay for the Mustang entry with at least one person. Parking is included but who knows where. The corral doesn't cost anything and then we'll all get to park together. My understanding is the corrals will be at the main entrance so the lower the number the closer we are to the entrance. We're #8 for Charlotte and #3 for Vegas.

The plus to the corral is we'll park on the paved area, a real benefit if it's raining so it won't be as sucky like a mud lot. All I have to do now is find a cheap non-fleabag hotel that's close enough.

I am interested and would love to park with you guys but I am meeting a group of guys from another mustang forum up there. We are renting a house for the week. Could they park with us as well? I wouldn't want to leave them hanging.

NFSBOSS said:
All Mustang owners are welcome to join either BMO corral. I will need their contact info and they need to have an event ticket.

I'll get in contact with them. They are great guys we cruise every couple months together in TN, GA, NC, wherever lol

Registration for Charlotte is paid for me... the $100 package... If I read everything right that should get me into all the events for all the days and a goodie bag... Don't care about the parking since I am parking with the BMO Group... Thought about the Open Track, but my Collector's Insurance would drop me like a bad habit...

Is there anything I am missing? There is a little confusion on my end, and maybe someone can clear it up, but I shouldn't need to pay for any other days, or entry fee's right? the $100 Registration fee is all I need for all the days and getting into everything (besides the dinner's and Track Event).

Correct?

Thats the way I read it too! I'm dropping $200 cause I' m bringing 2 people. I thought about doing the open track too, but that's another $300! I'm trying to keep this weekend trip under $2K!

rpm3dinc said:
Registration for Charlotte is paid for me... the $100 package... If I read everything right that should get me into all the events for all the days and a goodie bag... Don't care about the parking since I am parking with the BMO Group... Thought about the Open Track, but my Collector's Insurance would drop me like a bad habit...

Is there anything I am missing? There is a little confusion on my end, and maybe someone can clear it up, but I shouldn't need to pay for any other days, or entry fee's right? the $100 Registration fee is all I need for all the days and getting into everything (besides the dinner's and Track Event).

Correct?

The way I understand it is $150 for the event and parking which allows you to park with your group. I thought it was free parking too until I read it again. You might want to look at that again or call down there.

Maybe I over paid, I was sure I read it somewhere on the application, but line 5 on the MORE doc say's mustang +1 so that would be 100bucks. Can't find my conformation email, unless they didn't sent one. I don't want to pay any more then I have too.

Update: Sorry fella's, I got my dollar amount screwed up. I paid $150, I'll shut up now.

To clear this up here's the response I received from the guy organizing the corrals:

"If they have registered their car +1 person for $100 they are entitled to parking inside the speedway on a first come basis. They is no additional cost to participate in the MORE parking area with their group. If they chose to commit to parking in their groups assigned MORE area, that is where they will park. Their credentials will indicate they are in the MORE area and will not be allowed take their car and park inside the speedway. The only exception is if they have signed up for one or more open track days. In that case on those days they will be inside to run Open Track and on the other days, they will be in their assigned MORE parking area outside the speedway."

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
NFSBOSS said:
To clear this up here's the response I received from the guy organizing the corrals:

"If they have registered their car +1 person for $100 they are entitled to parking inside the speedway on a first come basis. They is no additional cost to participate in the MORE parking area with their group. If they chose to commit to parking in their groups assigned MORE area, that is where they will park. Their credentials will indicate they are in the MORE area and will not be allowed take their car and park inside the speedway. The only exception is if they have signed up for one or more open track days. In that case on those days they will be inside to run Open Track and on the other days, they will be in their assigned MORE parking area outside the speedway."

That's clear as mud! Just kidding Rick, thanks so much for taking this on. Looking forward to meeting you and the other guys/gals in Vegas!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel