The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO Parking Corrals at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebrations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The cutoff date is now Thursday March 13th. If you want to park in one of our two corrals please get me your info ASAP. All names are updated so if you sent me a PM and don't see your name on the list in the first post please resend it to me.

How this will work is when you check in at the event you'll receive a parking pass that allows you to park in the corral. This is the only place you'll be able to park at the event.

For Charlotte we are the #8 group and should be relatively close to the main entrance. The MORE parking will have a separate entrance which I believe is the main entrance. All other participants will come in and park in a different area.

For Vegas we are the #3 group and will be right in front of the main entrance. More details will follow but it will be similar to Charlotte.

I've received notice from the MORE organizers that the BMO members below do not show as being registered for the event. You need to be registered for the event in order the park in the BMO corrals.

Boss_302
jneary
bossy13

Wonder Whats up with the registration web site? I tried to get registered today and when i click on the online reg link it only open an info page?
any ideas?

Bingo!!! Thanks the link on the website was little misleading. I thought it was a direct link. I did put on my glasses and seen the red REGISTER button on the left finally.

Thanks

Apparently I haven't learned my lesson from the NAVY (Never Again Volunteer yourself). Just signed up to volunteer at the event for parking, registration, merchandise, or information booth.

max5ive0 said:
Apparently I haven't learned my lesson from the NAVY (Never Again Volunteer yourself). Just signed up to volunteer at the event for parking, registration, merchandise, or information booth.

I was thinking about doing a 4 hour shift as well ( things we do for a free shirt, lol )

http://www.mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/charlotte/volunteer.html

TMO Supporting Vendors