The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO Parking Corrals at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebrations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: BMO at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration

I've updated the first post with everyone who's checked in. If you posted and you're not committed to parking with the BMO group please make a new post stating that you're not participating and then delete your first post. I've just confirmed that we have parking space reserved and the Charlotte group is #8 and Las Vegas is #3.

As a backup are there any other volunteers for Charlotte?

We need someone that will park with the group and check everyone one. Also distributing info to your group via email. You'll also need to maintain an Excel spreadsheet with all contact info in it.

To participate please send me a PM with your:

First and last name
Complete mailing address
Cell phone number
Email address
BMO ID
Which Event, Charlotte or Las Vegas
Note if you're bringing more than one Mustang

Please send this info to me ASAP.

I'll be coming over on Thursday...took RPM up his offer to stay with him, promised a fresh bottle of KY bourbon and dinner! 2015 will be a busy year for Mustang fans!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I'm registered for the Vegas party and will be driving the Boss from Denver. How the space coming along? I haven't heard anything from my local Mustang club so I might hang with you boys should there be room.

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750

fbbob96 said:
I'm in for Charlotte. Have a room reserved for Friday night. Will be there early Friday morning and leaving for home late Saturday afternoon
I decided to add another day. Will be there Thursday-Saturday

Everyone that is coming Charlotte, I would love to get together and talk shop and take photos of the cars... so lets try to meet up somewhere "Other than the Main Event" if possible...

Just PM me...

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Rick,

How late would you need to know? I think I may be a last minute addition to the Vegas group but there's definitely no guarantee.

Anyone else here doing the Mustangs Across America trip to Charlotte as well?
http://mustangsacrossamerica.com/2013/02/mustangs-across-america-50th-anniversary-drive-announced/

Looks like we only have 14 people on board for Charlotte. I hope we make the 20. I only be all day Thur. with my daughter then we move on to Savannah, Ga. It would be pretty cool to meet up for dinner and par take in a beverage or 2 in the evening. Looking forward to putting faces to name.

So I am looking at this 50th Registration... Which do I need to pay for? The "Mustang Entry Fees with One Person"? That seems like it includes parking, a Goodie Bag and entry for all days of the celebration for $100.00 am I reading that right?

Then I need to send the "MORE Program" my info? Plus send to NFSBOSS here on the forum right?

TMO Supporting Vendors