The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMW HDPE at Watkins Glen - 7/11-12 & Pocono 7/20 (Charity Event)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is anyone going to the BMW CCA event at Watkins Glen on Wed & Thurs, 7/11-12? I just signed up through Motorsportsreg.com ...$399. (includes a $50 gift certificate for your next event). Today is the last day for online registration but I think you can sign up later if you email the Del Val BMW chapter.

It should be a fun couple of days watching M3's in the rearview! ;D

If anyone is interested, I will also be attending an event at Pocono on 7/20 (4pm-midnight). The cost is $195 for what looks like 6 1/2 hours of open track time on the North course. The price seems right and it's for charity (tax deductible receipt included).

I saw that, Steve but thanks for the heads-up. I'm not 100% if I can attend in Sept but we will see. I just signed up for the BMW CCA - DEL VAL 3 day HDPE at NJMP in August. It's $475 for all three days. I was at their 2 day event at The Glen 2 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. It was a fun atmosphere and my coach was great. Not to mention, that the track is a awesome!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel