The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob White "boss 302" third brake light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Just got off the phone with Bob and he is going to send me one in white and one in black. He wants me to email him a pic of the white one installed. Guess I am the first to order one. I will put up pics here once it gets here and is installed. Hope it looks as good as I think it will.

Justin

I got them on today. I liked the first one better but I messed it up so I took it off. Still have a black one left and one like the first one with ponies on either side in white.
480263_371646702867907_100000677422918_1187832_485115326_n.jpg

487673_371646409534603_100000677422918_1187830_481592300_n.jpg

Justin

5 DOT 0 said:
I like the first one and it matches well with your PW color.
me too thats why I put it on first but I put it to high and messed it up trying to take it off and re do it. I will order another one. for now the bottom pic is whats on the car. still looks good but not as good lol. I emailed the pics to bob white as he requested me to do. maybe he will update his website to include boss stickers using those pics....must admit that would be cool if he did.

Justin

LikeABoss said:
Instead of the second one I think it should be reversed to look more like this: BOSS 302
yeah I think so too. I am going to reorder the first one and ask him to make one with the slant going the other way. hope they dont make me remove it every year when I get it inspected.

Justin

Nice2BEtheBOSS said:
Looks cool! I would definately get one but I already have a Boss 302 license plate frame and it would be over-kill to also put this on.... ;D
lol yeah I got BO55 302 plates on there way. hope its not to overkill. just dont want to be confused for a V6 from behind lol

Justin

bob emailed me back today. He is sending me another one like the first on for free :) first free thing I have ever gotten for a mustang

boss2511 said:
Nice2BEtheBOSS said:
Looks cool! I would definately get one but I already have a Boss 302 license plate frame and it would be over-kill to also put this on.... ;D
lol yeah I got BO55 302 plates on there way. hope its not to overkill. just dont want to be confused for a V6 from behind lol

That's understandable because the back-end of the car is the view many will see....muahahaha

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
boss2511

I am interested to know if you have any tips you can share with the forum regarding applying these decals. I just got mine and I want to insure I don't screw up.

VA Boss

TMO Supporting Vendors