The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

Believe it not, I'm just getting ready to replace my OEM wipers on my Boss....I never had the Boss out n bad weather, so I never ever considered that maintenance.......Son wanting to take the Boss out with showers in the forecast Sunday brought me back to reality!!!...Ordered a pair today...24" driver's side and 22" pass side.....next brakes..their still OEM...I'm not a track rat, so they may last a little longer..................12 yrs vs 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........I Know, the fun you Boys have outweighs your costs you pay..............I do think I'm ahead of the game here....................................... only here because I'm a Boss Rat, not a track rat................us Mustang Rats got to stick together................;):hellyeah::banghead:

TMO Supporting Vendors