The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey, I found my safety valve...This is my home away from home, thanks to Grant!!!......Another gray, dreary, wet day...Not Boss weather for "us" for sure!!Leaves still gather in the driveway...they must like it here....not looking forward for winter to enter into the picture yet, but I know it's coming. That's one of the stages of living in New England....Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall...I enjoy them all....some not so much as others..;)..But that's my option...others don't have that option any longer...driving my Boss is a gift, precious to me, that others may take for granted......I gonna rock n roll as long as I can!!!!!!!!!!!....:cool:

Hon left her cell here when she left for work today.I called her job . Her phone system has been upgraded!In the old days, I could just type in her extension to connect, now I have to talk to an operator who can connect me to her phone.Is this progress???

Had the Boss out today...1st tyme in a couple of weeks.After a stop at the store, my MPG AVG dropped down to 4, then built it's way up to past 18, then settled down to almost normal...around 16/15...Just wondering what caused that....Need to drive more???..Never had that happen before...................

Winter reality back with a vengeance this morning...16 with winds still howling....leaves still finding their way down the driveway...where do they come from????...they've been off the trees since November?!?!?!....At least no snow to shovel yet....but a couple of inches coming Saturday into Sunday.....Winter still has a long way to go................:eek:

The NWS upgraded snow totals for the storm system coming thru this afternoon, thru this evening.Was 1 to 3 , now 3 to 6 inches of snow, before changing to rain before it moves out....Higher amounts in the hills, a little less around the coast. That rain at the end will make that snow very heavy to shovel....my back is already starting to groan...:eek:

Rain storm moving in Saturday afternoon into the nite....glad it's not snow!!!!..........Son back from Japan today!!!...He left Japan 11:00 AM Japan tyme and landed at JFK 10:00 AM EST .....That was quite a flight!!!....almost like back to the future??....Just in tyme!!!!....The boys were starting to get a little antsy, especially that Peanut!!...Galaxy took this "vacation" a little more in stride......Everybody will sleep good tonite, including "Grandpa"..............Forgot to mention, Had the Boss out this late morning for a nice ride...Man I love this car!!!!!.....;)

Last edited:
Almost noon...Raining and cold..just about 40..staying in today...great day for some Progresso Wedding soup with some added chopped up meatballs, later.....or a P&J sandwich?....Maybe Son will stop by with a Pizza!!!!!!......I'll stick with the soup or sandwich...............:(

Son's birthday yesterday...27 on 2-7...first and only tyme that will happen...We went out for lunch in 52 degree weather and came home in a snow squall with winds gusting over 45 mph and 32 degree temps..drastic change in a few hours.He's on his way to New Orleans right now with friends for a mini vacation, returning Tues...So Galaxy and Peanut are stuck with grumpy grandpa for a few days............

TMO Supporting Vendors