The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Son scheduled to get back from New Orleans after 11 pm at Newark Airport,NJ today...It's a 2 hr drive home from there...So I guess I have another nite with the boys....All tho he may swing by when he gets here to bring them home..only tyme will tell...How come tyme knows all the answers???.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Son scheduled to get back from New Orleans after 11 pm at Newark Airport,NJ today...It's a 2 hr drive home from there...So I guess I have another nite with the boys....All tho he may swing by when he gets here to bring them home..only tyme will tell...How come tyme knows all the answers???.

Is a smart fella, that Tyme. 👨‍🎓

Beautiful day yesterday!!!!...Had the Boss out...still winter on the calendar, but was in the 50's with spring a couple weeks away.The snow plow drivers are starving this winter around here, but my snow shoveling back is saying thank you! Cloudy today with a little rain later...more rain tomorrow...temps in the 40's...back to the 30's for the end of the week...winter not letting go just yet.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Welcome back Bob. We missed you.

BTW - Background checks for gun purchases which normally take about 15-20 minutes are now taking 4-6 days. And to stock up on ammo, good luck. I ordered 500 rounds for my FN 5.7 and the wait is 12-14 days.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yeh, good to hear from you Bob! I have called for days with no response and many of us have been quite concerned !!! Best news today was to see you posting again, my friend!

Bob is back, Bob is back!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
BTW - Background checks for gun purchases which normally take about 15-20 minutes are now taking 4-6 days. And to stock up on ammo, good luck. I ordered 500 rounds for my FN 5.7 and the wait is 12-14 days.
[/QUOTE]

Buying guns now, how silly. Ammo.....come on. No Boy Scouts in the crowd?

No Boy Scouts in the crowd?
The Girl Scouts may set up shop to sell their cookies.Buy early, there may be a run on them, like there was with TP. When COVID 19 first appeared in CT, the Governor banned all gatherings of 250 people or more. That quickly dropped to 50 people or more. Soon after that, the number was revised to 10. This week, all gatherings of 5 people or more are being banned. That may put a lot of families in jeopardy?....I have to venture out to the grocery store this week.....I haven't been to one in weeks.Now the stores have plastic partitions between the customer and the cashier and the customer must bag their own stuff. The preferred method of paying is with a debit or credit card to avoid money changing hands, back and forth.I forgot to mention in a previous post that gas stations and banks are still open, also. The bank I use, now requires an appointment to go inside, al tho drive up windows are still open.

Latest news around the hacienda.....Son bought a 2014 Yamaha Bolt motorcycle yesterday. but with the DMV closed until further notice, He won't be able to take his motorcycle driving class (needed for his motorcycle license) until at least June...I see a bad moon arising.....I see trouble on the way....looks like we're in for stormy weather...that Bolt is in my garage to stay....................................................for awhile.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Latest news around the hacienda.....Son bought a 2014 Yamaha Bolt motorcycle yesterday. but with the DMV closed until further notice, He won't be able to take his motorcycle driving class (needed for his motorcycle license) until at least June...I see a bad moon arising.....I see trouble on the way....looks like we're in for stormy weather...that Bolt is in my garage to stay....................................................for awhile.
You'll take it out for "maintenance" rides for him, won't you? :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel