The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hon surprised me yesterday, bringing home a PIZZA!!!!....That's a treat that never gets old!! When I was still working, We'd order out every Friday from the BEST pizza place around the area............Man , I miss those days..................................................

Last edited:
I hate wearing a face mask when I go out now...it makes me feel like a criminal....maybe I should start robbing banks........to get the full effect............covid IS coming back with a vengeance because a lot of folks ( especially young ones) didn't take the threat of the virus seriously!!!...This is only the first stage of this disease...heed the warnings to stay safe...this is no joke!!!...BTW...I'm in the high risk group....I breathe...............let that sink in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
interesting observation...............I see a quarter moon and the North star in the east sky this early AM (just as morning begins to break). I always have seen a full moon rising in the east sky in the evening in the past?....The birds don't care...they're getting up and starting to make noise...........so be it...............

Son's fridge is fading fast. and He needs a new one quick.I've often wondered why a fridge will fail more in the summer than the winter ( when you could just store stuff outside in a cooler). The answer is so obvious, I had to slap my forehead......Fridges have to work harder in the summer heat to keep your stuff cold....DAH!!!!...He wants to buy it and bring it home himself since there is a delivery backlog due to covid....I don't understand the connection??....I wish him luck....A fridge is nothing to play with!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors