The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunday Sermon....I know, forbidden territory.....Hon don't give up on me so I guess everybody else is fair game too....."Life is a Haven full of hills and valleys"...Be thankful for your highs and may you endure the lows................Amen and Amen......................I've been thru a couple of valleys and it's never good..............Thank God for our passion for our cars, among many other more important things...........you fill in the blank......................;)

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We are all clapping for you, have a great BD and I sure echo your thoughts about VoodooBoss. It is always great to have the " Father " of BossMustangsOnline and TrackMustangsOnline pop in and say hello, and he has to be happy his baby is in such good hands with LudaChris. He knew Chris could improve the site and take it to new heights and it has kept it's initial flavor and been seasoned quite well by it's new owner --- damn tasty website for Trackraticus Fordamust.

Last edited:
For a treat for today, I had 4 Ritz crackers topped with some Salami and Provolone and 2 cut up Compari tomatoes on the side....My 2 best pizza places are closed on Mondays, so this will have to do....................whatever..............................................................

My old buddy Rodney stopped by a while ago to wish me a happy birthday and asked when Thanksgiving Dinner will be served this year....I told him to check with the Home Cooking Channel on cable......................scaling back this year...first year since I can remember without a Turkey...Just Shake n Bake chicken breasts, stove top stuffing, mashed potatoes and peas and can't forget that pumpkin pie for dessert................a week and a half away.........................almost forgot....plenty of gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hon may make her world famous candied yams...maybe..............

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors