The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm in the bathroom, not brushing my teeth, and the phone rings 4 times!!!!!....Nobody I need to talk to...these people calling us to meet their quota need to ......fill in the blank...I hope it's kinder than my reply.....................I have a cell # that the folks I need to hear can connect..thank GOD for that....

Just answered a call from a scammer returning MY call about insurance......life is too short to put up with this BS.....sorry for this outburst, but if this is part of retirement, I'll survive............I rather put up with this baloney than the stuff (family oriented, I remember) I was getting paid to put up with.........Hey, wait a minute...the money wasn't that bad.....................forget I said that...........................:ohdamn:....One more tidbit......I still got the same wallet I've had for over 20 yrs...It's starting to show it's age (me too) but It may be my last one.............Tyme will tell..............................Who??????????

Last edited:
My Craziness only gets worse as tyme goes by...Hon will attest to that.....She deserves Sainthood.......for putting up with ............................me.......................... where's that Ritz song??????????????.......got it..... where's my tapping shoes?? Hon must have thrown them out....that sainthood pops up again...:cool:

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
I resisted the first time, but if you're going to post that Taco video a second tyme, I have to counter with this.

BTW, is Taco trying to do a Tim Curry impression?

Oh, and Mississippi Queen needs more cowbell.

Dave, I forgot Young Frankenstein had a Ritz number, but I probably would have gone with the Taco version....anyway.....Al tho one posting of that was probably enough...My Bad.....Was out in the Boss today, parked at a store when A 60ish lady came up as I was getting out and remarked "Nice Car" and asked what yr it was. When I said 2012, she said "Oh that's not too old"...she was referring to the Boss, not me!!! She then mentioned She was still wanting a 1969 Chevelle, She didn't specify a SS or not...but did say that her wish list gets more out reach every passing yr............Son by today with the boys, Galaxy and Peanut...He mowed the leaves in the yard and blew out all the leaves in the driveway, then his gas blower took a turn for the worse before he could blow them across the street where they came from.....Lo and Behold I ordered a cordless Greenworks "Jet Blower" earlier in the week that arrived yesterday.......more to come............I just gotta figure out how to get it outta of the F.....G box.:applause:...surprised nobody replied the My Gordon Lightfoot reference the other day..He seems like a pleasant soul to me............................

Last edited:
Oh, and Mississippi Queen needs more cowbell.
It sounds fine to me as is.......First tyme I ever heard that tune was watching the movie "Vanishing Point"....1971............Great movie....I loved the sound of that Challenger.............those were the days........but just in case you're really missing those cowbells...
....or not...

Last edited:
Boys, We all mo rides that we might have "gone astray"....Know the difference...that's how we last the ride this long.....Ride and enjoy Tomorrow!!!......There's too much craziness going on out there..............I understand this might apply to only few of us but it means just as much to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I know the track rats are saying WTF....but this gets real on the real streets, sad to say

Football tyme soon.....My Giants can't lose today!!!!!!!!!!!... They play tomorrow nite against Tom Brady ......who didn't do so well against my Boys in 2 Super Bowls in the past....revenge might be his Monday nite......................

TMO Supporting Vendors