The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorcycle riding season is unofficially over around here....Son brought his Yamaha Bolt here in the garage Saturday for it's winter sleep I wish I could do the same, but that's not happin............where did I put those snow shovels?????????????????????????

Foliage....People come from miles away to see them leaves................why don't they stop and help rake them up??????????????...Why is my hair getting thinner????????....you know where this is going.............why ask why..............the medication is kicking in.........I'll be fine...........................rakes for rent......

Hello folks....Good early Morning! on this Thanksgiving Eve...Do You members outside the USA have any Thanksgiving festivities??...maybe so??, maybe no??..I went out yesterday to get any last minute stuff we needed to enjoy the day......things have scaled back over the years. Parents gone to their maker, Son turned Vegan..I still gotta have some mashed potatoes, stuffing, both with gravy....No turkey this yr....chicken breast on the menu......peas or collards...and don't forget that pumpkin pie for dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............I couldn't find any sweet potato pie(with raisins)............Hon may make her candied yams and I noticed she bought a can of cranberry sauce....not for me!.............Son stowed his Mower away for the winter, so Hon could put Her Jukester in the garage for the first tyme since last spring....29 yesterday AM......maybe colder this morning..............everybody enjoy the long weekend and remember to be thankful for everything you have....your health...your family...your ride,,your job...........the list goes on.....................you fill in the blanks....................;)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I guess the news does not really surprise many because Kuniskis already noted in the past months that there would be a new Monster Muscle Machine coming in the near future! Knowing him I am expecting an insane Electric/ICE hybrid that will motivate itself down the road as quick or quicker than the Hellcat.

Little known fact about Mr. Kuniskis ( Tim ) is that his first car was a Fox body notchback and right after he got it he put in a new radical rear end gear in it. Sure he is in charge of all the cars in Stellantis, but you have to expect him to have a soft spot for his first car and though he is more of a Drag Racer than a Road Course Warrior , it is nice to have real car guys active in the Big Three!

Last edited:
Last day of November..Silly Season starts officially tomorrow....Some of you have put your cars to bed for the winter....My Boss has never seen hibernation...........as long as it's dry and street worthy, the Boss will drive on...........

Hon came home and asked me to glue her shoe sole that was coming loose.....no problem, I thought,so I got my small gorilla glue bottle, then realized it was glued shut from the last tyme I used it............this may be a marketing feature they incorporate to up their sales.....:ohdamn:

TMO Supporting Vendors