The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back when this site began in late 2010.....It was Boss Mustangs Online.BMO....I joined in spring of 2011 since I had a CO Boss on order and was glad to become a member of the club......over Tyme we are now TMO which has trended to more of a racing community forum....who am I to stop progress......it will march on no matter what.......just a BMO moment....they come and go................as do we all.................

Oh Boy...Heating oil delivery today....over 400 gals @ $3.47 a gal......Hon, We need more blankets!!!!!......I heard a part of this tune in one of the many commercials this past weekend that brought me back to where I was many years ago.....

Last edited:
I had the Boss out today........Nice day... sun low 40's.....You drive the Boss easy and you got a nice cruiser......but step it up a notch or two or three...don't go to four and say your prayers!!!...I know there's more stuff out there with much more HP these days, but My Boss has enough to get my attention, very quickly.................................................;)

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I had the Boss out today........Nice day... sun low 40's.....You drive the Boss easy and you got a nice cruiser......but step it up a notch or two or three...don't go to four and say your prayers!!!...I know there's more stuff out there with much more HP these days, but My Boss has enough to get my attention, very quickly.................................................;)
No photos? I don't know if I believe you Bob. :)

It's just after 2AM now......I've been reliving (reading over) this thread from page one for a few days now. I'm up to page 79. Lots of memories for sure!!! I hear a pillow calling my name....nighty night,,...............................................

Rain started after 4AM and was expected to turn to snow by 6AM....most schools in the area closed based on that forecast.The change over didn't happen till almost 8AM....What's the difference? Things starting to get coated now as the temp drops....up to 2".....enough to get that darn shovel out before the next arctic blast moves in overnite...at least I'm in lookin out instead of looking in....Any split levels for sale in Arizona?....Glad I had the Boss out yesterday..........................................

Last edited:
Today in History Column (Jan. 25, 2022)...1981..."The 52 Americans held hostage by Iran for 444 days arrived back in the United States".................1993..."Sears announced that it would no longer publish its famous century-old catalog".....the beginning of the end..............................

TMO Supporting Vendors