The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just finished enjoying my Easter dinner........Stuffed Cabbage, Potato Salad, and Kabasi & a hard boiled egg, both with HOT horseradish......You know its hot when you get that burn thru your nose!! My sinuses will be clear for days to come!!!.....Patrick, I would have posted this on the "cooks" thread but I didn't have any pics to add to it.......Me and posting pics don't get along.....Happy Easter to all who are celebrating!!!!

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
No worries. I’m certain it was good. Love some fresh horseradish. Was in a old dive bar (surprise) several years ago with Holly in Charlotte, NC. Ordered a bloody. The recipe…vodka, fresh tomato juice, and fresh shaved and muddled horseradish. Fantastic.

Thought for today...........saw this on Son's facebook page......" You may not be able to stop the wrinkles that creep onto your face over time but you can surly stop them from entering your soul!!!"....................Drive on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Sunday Morning to everyone on TMO and everywhere else this fine day.....Bill, you're up early..............Glorious day on tap today....sunrise a little before 6AM...temp around 40.... Boss waiting in the garage............there's no telling what this day will bring..................................................................................................................

Today in History May1, 2011 "President Barack Obama announced the death of Osama Bin Laden, during a U.S. commando operation"..........AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'll never forget 9/11 as long as I breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................

Last edited:
Dreary out this morning.....lite rain temp near 50....I'll get the paper in the driveway later...........Boss agrees.......................and on to more Monday items that need to be addressed......Dental appt tomorrow AM then cardio rehab in the afternoon Tues is booked!!!!.......I'm just kidding...I love retirement and ALL the thrills that come with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......added Boss tyme is a bene in itself!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Rainy and cold today, struggling to reach 50F, normal highs in early May should be approaching 70F. The Boss will have to wait til next week for some exercise.Son just dropped off my Pitt Bull grand "Sons", Galaxy and Peanut, on His way to get another tattoo. He's starting to run out of real estate for too many more............Remember boys...tomorrow is Mom's Day....be sure to treat her right for all She's done for you!!!!

I'm goin way down south where I can be free...............,no one goin hang me high from that tree.....you better believe me now!!.....why does this song ring so true?????????.this song is in my soul for some reason....................
..............................Jimi RIP...one more..

Last edited:
Not a TMO topic., but something I want to throw out there to discuss with anybody else experiencing similar occurrences in their communities..... https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Blame-us-Bridgeport-cops-ready-to-take-17171960.php This new law was enacted to try and curb unlawful use of unregistered ATV's, motorbikes, etc in the city.These hellraisers arrive in packs and have no regard, what so ever for anyone's safety or well being!!........they defy police to stop them......a rocket launcher may do the trick....anyone else have this problem cropping up in your cities as the weather gets warmer??......Don't get me wrong....I have a Boss....I enjoy summer fun, but NOT MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......BIG Difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Boy...I hate getting upset over things I can't change..........everybody knows the drill by now!!........Son by yesterday with the Boys and mowed the lawn...I remember when that was my chore......boy, have tymes changed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm afraid to do too much now except drive my Boss.......................GITTY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer has unofficially got here.......70's all week with some heavy thunderstorms moving in late afternoon today....We even had humidity move in......you could feel the air getting heavier and a bit more uncomfortable.....the hot stuff comes in July and August into September............If the weather/temps only stayed like this week all summer, I'd be a happy whatever I am......Husband, Father, Land Baron, Grandpa to 2 Pitt Bulls, Boss owner, tax payer, Seinfeld fan.........the list goes on..............................

Signing off soon......What am I doing on here this tyme of day is a whole nother ballgame in itself.....Hon being away on her business/vacation may enter into to this...........Boss staying in for now....Too dark, plus the Jukester is in the driveway.....I may have the only Boss with unused headlites or windshield wipers.......brakes are another story.............................

TMO Supporting Vendors