The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belated Birthday present today........Heating oil delivery.....395.4 gals @$5.59 a gal = $2,210.29........OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I have a bad feeling this may be a LONG winter........What about that 4 ft of snow Buffalo, NY expects, due to that lake effect blizzard setting up there.....................................double OUCH for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the Boys over last nite (Galaxy and Peanut).....Son went to NYC for a birthday celebration for his long time friend......It was hard fitting everybody in a queen size bed...those Pitt Bulls are 65lbs each!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....but we managed....;)...AOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

A thought just came to me...I 'm sure it must have been said before by somebody, somewhere but here it is for all it's worth...............Birthdays may come and go....It's what happens during those times that really matter to us most......................This may land Me in the Banacek Polish Proverb Hall of Fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......If not, meet me at Clancy's, down the street for a cold one.............................Hon, I'm just going out to get some air..................................................

Morning is on the verge of "breaking" soon around here..The sky is lightening up to the east....This could be a Seinfeld episode..........just kidding......In reality every day is a Seinfeld episode, right???...it's the show about nothing...but it covers everything............that means nothing..........ingenious.....I'm getting too deep here..Giddyup!!!!!!!!!!.. https://www.google.com/search?q=kra...#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:f9c91053,vid:d6Apa-eWCus

Just came in from getting the paper in the driveway.................It's 17 FREAKIN DEGREES out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I know...I need a reality check...but winter is not supposed kick til Dec...............................

Another day to enjoy ALL you can while you can.......Many take that thought for granted...but in truth it's a gift you should not waste.................................I know TOO well.................Saturdays day and nite adventure with the Boys was a joy for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........one other admission of guilt....I didn't change the clock by my bed cause it's more trouble than it's worth and I didn't change my Casio solar watch on my desk cause I don't know how....................sue me................................

Last edited:
Me and Seinfeld have a lot in common.....I loved his show.....you either loved it or hated it...there was no in between there!!!...Can't believe how He looks these days without all that hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................Look who's talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................I should write my own show.....LOL

Another reality check.....Goldie Hawn (from Laugh-in days) just turned 77!!!!!!!!!!!!!..1669131143154.png ........Don't blink Boys....Time moves faster than your best day at the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........and will catch you before you see it coming.........It got me good earlier this year........................out of the blue but not in the black yet......................

Son had a little mishap driving "Our" Boss last week............He hit a winding curb going into a shopping center and ruined the rt frt tire......Don't ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!.....A flatbed came to take the Boss to a nearby Firestone......While loading the Boss onto the flatbed the front splitter was "disconnected" from the car in several locations.............I'm trying to remain calm while typing this , but it's tough.........................................Son brought the Boss home after the new tire was put on and I wondered why He backed the Boss in the garage........I found out today, after taking the Boss out for a ride...............The damaged splitter won't clear the one inch step going into the garage driving in........................OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............Stuff happens..........you gotta keep saying to yourself.............................it coulda been worse and move on...............................................................move on Bob...................................

Don't Ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors