The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First snowfall expected tonight....1to 2 inches......not a happy camper.....In my younger days I would be jumping for joy!!!!!!!!.....Santa would need that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......those were the days.................................................

Football coming up soon....My Brother's Cowboy's are 17 and 1/2 pt favorites over the Texans............do they really need that extra 1/2 pt?????????????? My gints are 7 pt underdogs against Philly...they're going to need more than that...................OH Boy.......................................................

Another day to do what you will ....retirement is GREAT!!!.....I thank the Heavens for that every day...........no sermons today...........snow on the grass and cars but not on my driveway...the snow shovels get a reprieve and so do I..............AMEN....................................

"Today in History"..........."Saturday Night Fever" debuted in New York City 1977............Disco Mania at it's height!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....John Travolta went from sweathog to mega star in one leap....Bee Gees also helped............ RIP Robin and Maurice.......

Last edited:
Oh Boy!!!....Sorry for that Saturday Night Fever post......It just brought back memories that I still hold dear for my own reasons.............been there, done that can bite you when it can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................the past you can't change the future is a whole new adventure to explore..................GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas is on our doorstep very soon....a very joyous time for all and a stressful time for some.It's the day to enjoy family, good food, presents for the kids (THAT SANTA DROPPED OFF) and most important....our Dear Savior.s birth.............Also....Happy Hanukkah to All those who that applies to.......... Hon insists I'm in charge of Xmas dinner this yr...........menu....Bob's "gourmet deluxe" meatloaf, mashed potatoes and collard greens......................Hot sauce and, gravy and ketchup on the side, of course!!!!!!!!!!!....dessert optional, if you got room......Clam sauce and elbows for New Year's dinner maybe............................................Gotta have those deviled eggs to bring in the New Year, too................

Last edited:
The battery in the Tacoma died last week..........It couldn't survive that cold spell we had....5 yrs is the life span for most good batteries...........although the factory battery in my Crown Vic was still cranking at 7 yrs old!!!!......I replaced it out of guilt and knowing I was pushing my luck.................. I'll never know how far that one could have lasted......The new Gel batteries can last over 10 yrs, if you treat them right......................don't ask..........................

Nasty weather heading this way later tomorrow into Friday....Rumor has it Bill P. might be responsible for this storm coming our way????............He's dealing with his own calamities out in Neb right now...our mess will involve heavy rain and wind up to 60 mph..........then a flash freeze late Friday............no snow,tho.............So Santa may have to get those skates out.............I went out earlier today to get my eggnog and Wild Turkey 101 for a Christmas toast Friday with an old friend........................................cookies and milk for Santa Saturday night..................

Was out yesterday in the Boss getting stuff for the Big Day, Sunday, before the last minute crush rush that happens every year....The silly season comes to a halt this weekend, Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!.........Saw a S197 that gave me a "shout out" and a young lad in a SN95 leaving school in a good looking car that sounded sweet!!!.....They both acknowledged seeing the Boss in a great (loud) way.......;):hellyeah:

TMO Supporting Vendors