The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, It's 2023 folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I hope everybody survived bringing in the New Year!!!!!!!!!!.........Beautiful First morning here in Ct.....Lots of sun ..temps approaching 50......I know...Be quiet!!!!! or you may wake up and find snow outside that needs shoveling.............................no thanks..............I'll keep dreaming this dream............................Happy 2023 Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...NFL football today..........Usually New Years is full of college bowl games......I'm sure they're out there too, today.....My gints play Indy today.....They win they're in....if not see ya next year...............they didn't deserve to be this far in play off hopes...............Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hon puts up with me more than She reveals to anybody..............She's a silent partner in my crusade to you......... fill in the blank.......... and needs "Saint Hood" consideration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Gloomy day today.....Cloudy, near 40...no precipt...............For January....that's great!!!.......Son had the Boss out Sat AND Sun....so no further exercise is needed right now....Hon made some chicken soup for her sniffles............I'm good to go for now!!!!!!!!!!.............except for that impeding root canal...........................................................................:banghead:

Just getting over a bout with a very BAD cold....Between blowing my nose every other minute and the never ending uncontrollable coughing which left me with stomach muscle pains and a massive headache, not to mention Hon threatening to leave I'm doing MUCH better today...It's like somebody turned off the sick switch overnite!!!!!!!!!!!............I'm not saying Mucinex had a part in this, but Somebody did!!!!....Don't forget what you should remember ALWAYS!!!......;)............no sermons today..........................:biggrin:

Man ,the memories rush back when you least expect them to............... Just remembering 20 yrs ago going to the go kart track in Stratford ( iI think it was called Bones) racing with Son, cramped up in that go kart, leaning in the curves and hoping I didn't flip over ( hard to do)...........................................Those were the days........................................

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The snow will likely peter out by the time it reaches you Robert. The killer storm that was going to hit Nebraska and Omaha essentially only dumped heavily in the North or out West. Our 8-10 inches ended up closer to 2-3 and it appears to be pushing farther North than Connecticut in the next day or so ----- you are probably out of harm's way.

So take care, order in a Pizza and enjoy a relaxing evening.

Well, I'm the only one here holding down the fort at 5:15 Sunday morning 1/22/23......must have been a rough party night for everybody or everybody getting some shut eye for church in the morning........LOL..............Have a GREAT Sunday when you do arise...................................

Had to call the oil co yesterday....not because of lack of heat, but TOO much heat!!!!!!!!!!!...something in the boiler was not reading the thermostat upstairs and was just throwing heat nonstop ....not good for the oil bill, for sure!! Bikini temp for Hon, I made sure She stayed upstairs during this ordeal!!.........body heat is better than oil heat any day of the week...:hellyeah:

Oh Boy!!!!! Our first little taste of snow this afternoon!!!!....It was coming down at a good clip for about a half hour then changed over to rain...upstate may see an inch or two. that snow looks so nice falling but my days of shoveling that niceness are DONE!!!...........I'm sure February will have a snow event or two or three.....I look forward to March and the first signs of Spring!!!.........could that be a little purple crocus popping thru the last of the snow?????????....1674678596337.png

TMO Supporting Vendors