The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man it POURED last nite!!!!!!!!!!.....If that was snow.............I don't even want to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!............I know other parts of the country get a lot worst weather than around here and I pray for them because .............they need it...............................Heaven help those who went thru a tornado..OMG.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play off winners today decide the Super Bowl contest......Any predictions????.....I still like Niners and the Chiefs...Niners have to hold Hurts and Eagles to minimal offense to win that one....Cincy and Chiefs is a toss up....My Brother likes Eagles and Cincy.....Son likes Eagles and Chiefs...........Eagles may be too strong at home today ................time will tell..............

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
could that be a little purple crocus popping thru the last of the snow?
The crocus are already popping up their shoots here because of all the warm-ish weather so far. Bunch of other stuff greening up as well. I'm afraid that we'll get our usual cold snap & snow in Feb./March and everything will get frozen. Hoping the apples don't try to blossom too soon and we lose the crop this year.

I agree Dave, January has been kind to us here in CT.....February is the bite of winter that will get us...by March the days are much longer and the sun angle brings more warming.....Feb is the shortest month for a reason, I hope.

Super Bowl set....Eagles and Chiefs.........Mahomes struggled with that bad ankle yesterday.......If He doesn't heal up, I may have to go with the Eagles....Hurts said He wasn't 100%, but He was lyin thru his teeth................

Son back late last nite from L.A.............He picked up the Boys this afternoon.....The reunion was priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!.............Grandpa who????????????.........I may be low on the totem pole, but I'm least there................My boys don't forget grandpa........................Grandma ranks much higher than me...........well deserved!!!!!!!!!!

Equalizer 3 coming out this year, we will see??.......#.! was the best ..2 not so bad......sound track for 1 was the tops........... Vengeance comes in more forms than a bloody drill or hammer..:cool:

Last edited:

Dave_W

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Liked the original TV series, with theme tune by Stewart Copeland of The Police.

PS - Did a Pepe's run last weekend.

Dave_W

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
New Haven. Good as always. Went with my sister's family; they've been living in Texas for a few decades. I got the original/plain pie (no mooz), my B-I-L got a cheese & sausage, my sister got the spinach, mushroom, & gorgonzola, and my nephew grazed among them - we all did. We didn't get the famous white clam pie because my B-I-L doesn't do shellfish and my sister doesn't deal well with garlic. The plain really highlighted the quality of the tomatoes they use. The sausage had a serious hit of fennel. My sister's pie was surprisingly good - the tanginess of the gorgonzola was a nice change from the typical mozzarella. After Pepe's, we went next door to Libby's for cannoli and assorted cookies.

I had Sally's once back in the late 80's - it was good but I can't remember much in detail. I've never been to Modern. I'll have to get to both sometime in the future. Add in BAR and Zuppardi's in West Haven. I remember when BAR was just a nightclub and Park restaurant next door was the Neon Garage. Used to go to Mamoun's with my friends after closing for a falafel sandwich & tamarind drink before the drive home.

Had the Boss out yesterday..............Man that car can get evil FAST......You all know what I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......as I get older,my respect of that car gets more than i want to know............The rush of that acceleration is .......a rush..................444 HP is enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Got an email today for my High school class 50th reunion!!!!!!!!............Man it seems like just yesterday I was carrying books home from school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Boys, don't blink or time will steal your life away!!!.....We have over 30 classmates that don't have the option to attend, when I saw the list it was sobering to say the least!!!!!!!!!......I'M BRINGING THE BOSS!!!!!!

I went out to get the paper in the driveway this morning at 8 AM and it was already 50 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I had to check the calendar....Yep it's Feb10th...this is insane!!!!!!!!! last Saturday it was ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!............Son not feeling well since returning from L.A..........He's not used to those Cali germs........He didn't get that traveling gene from me!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors