The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had the Boss out today.........Nothing exciting happened today.....Just another GREAT ride in a GREAT car.....I still get a rush when I open that Boss up, same as from day one!!......I'm sure Son keeps it under 4K RPM when He takes it out.................Who's kidding Who!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................The nut don't fall from the tree..............................;).

Everybody remember to turn the clocks ahead an hr ??!!??!!!.........Boy, I wish the clocks would stay one way or the other ALL yr long!!!!!!!!!!!!.....What is the point at this stage of the game!!!!...I know it had to do with the war and then farmers and then school kids..............Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!.....We could leave the clocks alone and not have a disaster on our hands....right???...Nobody has the guts to say enough to this madness!!!!!!!!!!!!...............don't forget the clock in your car.............................Thank God the cable box changes automatically!!

Last edited:
On a more somber note....we are ALLare going to "die alone"....much like when we were born....at least our Mother was there then....life is VERY precious, enjoy yours for all its glory, enjoy every second while you can!!!!!!!!........with your family, with your ride, with all you cherish.....I had a brush with death a yr ago.....I know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!....
...............now I know why this song haunts me.....................................................................................................................

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great, two old farts trying to be punny on a Sunday early evening. Thank goodness there are likely few on the Forum now so we can excuse them from our foolishness. Oh, well , sally forth my friend, and yes..............................................................that would be a.......................Mustang Sally!

We survived the Nor'easter that blew thru today, Northwest CT saw a foot or more of snow...north of that in Massachusetts saw over 30" of snow!!!...Winds tonite will be howling 30-50 plus MPH...........Down where I am ,in southwest, CT We escaped with just heavy rains overnite and snow squalls during the day! My snow shovel breathed another sigh of relief..ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

Back end of the Nor'easter coming thru today.........very windy , but sunny!.....street cleaner came by a while ago......that's a dream job to have!!!!!!!!!!!..If I had that job, I'd still be working til forever............you never run out of streets and who says you can????????.............

Another Glorious day blossoming outside!!!! I'm so glad I'm around to see it............that's a blessing a lot of us take for granted, but is promised to no one!....Enjoy your day everybody!!!...Life is a gift!!!....I know I'm on borrowed time.....I'm so glad to have my Boss to share that time...............Hon , you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............10K.....maybe, maybe not...........we'll see...??

A great Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Sunny, got to 50!!!!!!!!!!!............Son by with the Boys!!!! (Galaxy and Peanut) He brought over a couple of slices of Colony pizza.. https://www.colonygrill.com/.. left over from lunch!!!....Me and the Boys shared that for our lunch!!.........Son took the Boss to the gym and came back with it washed and detailed!!!!!!!!!!!!.......It was due, just from the dust collected over the winter. He then cleaned up His Jeep Grand Cherokee and called it a day.....I'm still having Corned Beef (Ham), cabbage and potatoes left overs from Thursday.......I'm not complaining at all!!!!!!!!!!............I may empty the pot by Tuesday, I hope.

Sunrise on Sunday....I am literally seeing the sun peeking out over the stuff across the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I've been living here over 38 yrs and never been around in this chair to see this.....the sun actually rise in front of me!!!!!!!!!!.....The stuff we take for granted is mind boggling if you think about it.............My Boss comes to mind right now, for some reason.........where's those keys???????????

John Wick 4 coming out Friday 3/24.....I'll see it when it comes out on video or TV....I don't go to the movie theaters anymore since covid......the last time I went, I needed to pick my seat at the ticket counter.........That's Bull Sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......sad note...Lance Reddick died Friday.(60)....He was the guy who took care of John Wick's Pitt bull... when John was busy...1679226154646.png

Last edited:
Bruce Willis had his 68th birthday yesterday.......... a 1955 baby ,like me...........He's not doing well now a days............Dementia robs you of your memories and who you are. You are stuck in your own little world with no where to go..........it's scary just thinking about it...........never mind having to live thru it!!!!!!!..........His Die Hard movies were the best!!!....

TMO Supporting Vendors