The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When I first heard this song while watching "Vanishing Point"(watch it if you can) at a drive-in movie back in 1970....I said to myself, This is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I still feel that way... If this ain't a Boss drivin tune....................I might even selttle for that white Challenger..............

Last edited:
The Boys ended up spending the night, since Son's Bike ride lasted into the evening.They chomped on some of my pizza, so all was good.I enjoy having the Boys over, anyway..........When I let them out this morning....cool,humidity gone and not a cloud in the sky...going to be a beautiful Sunday!!😊

You share your pizza with dem boys?
Yes indeed...They stared me down while I was enjoying my first slice...We shared each slice 3 ways after that.....Poor Hon came down too late to get a taste.When they were younger, they ate anything and everything....apples, grapes, bananas, clementines...you name it!!!!.....now it's down to pizza and watermelon. I hide in the closet if I'm having Steak!!!!!!!!!

Now a days Me or Hon will cut up the watermelon into bite size pieces, off the rind...Hon's idea of bite size is different than mine. When I was growing up, we had "dig outs" where the last end of the watermelon was eaten with a spoon........they had seeds in those days.

The boys spent the night ...Son was invited to His ex GF's birthday party last night...He must have the "gift that keeps on giving".............Thought for today..." Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and One sees the stars"......................Great day on tap....front came thru overnite...cool and refreshing this morning.....................Had the Boss out yesterday, but may go for a repeat today.........................

Had the Boss out today!!....Love driving this car!!!..The newer entries might be faster with more HP, but what I got suits me just fine. Car and Driver compared the new GT500,,Camaro and Challenger Hellcat Red eye wide body and rated the Camaro #1...GT500 #2 and Challenger #3.....Their reasoning....The Camaro with less HP than either the Gt500 or Hellcat was able to hold it down it's power better from 0-60......The GT500 was much better at speeds above that,especially over 100MPH, once their traction level set in.The Camaro was under $16K MSRP less than the two others (both over $93K)....They also mentioned the GT500 was very thirsty, which explains the output it can give.Final analylsis ....Challenger..most HP but least bang for your buck, track wise....GT500 most high end performance, but very thirsty........Camaro most track worthy and cheapest.......pick your poison.............

TMO Supporting Vendors