The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical storm Aisaisa scdeduled to pay a visit tomorrow afternoon and evening...."they" still don't know the exact track, so they're forecasting 1-4 inches of rain and winds 35 to 45 MPH with gusts up to 60.Hon insisted I get flashlights ready just in case we lose power...I have to keep reminding her I do my best work in the dark....now She wants me to find the candles...........................

Latest forecasts have the storm moving further to the west as it moves towards us...that means less rain for us but stronger winds and more power outages.....I got bread and peanut butter and jelly on stand by.........................Hon can't complain...either grape or strawberry...............

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Ah, Bob , now your new Mission, should you accept this challenge is to get to where you desire with posts that are ;
1. Fun
2. Pizza filled
3. Thought provoking
4. Family friendly
5. Completely non sensical because you are writing them at 2 in the morning
6. Page fillers
7. All of the above

This comment will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Actually , the Mission is not Impossible , because Ludachris has corrected the fluke and you are now back on pace to accomplish something.......................................

Man, I cant even begin to describe my emotions to say how I feel to be out of this nightmare I was in these last couple of months, for many reasons beyond this!..Ludachris I am forever in your debt for straightening this out...All is good...All is forgiven....not another peep out of me...trust me!!!!...Glory Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!..:D:D:D

TMO Supporting Vendors