The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bolt-ons will be installed Monday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next Monday I'll be dropping off my car to Adam at Revolution Automotive, MD untill the second of August. Can anyone guess around how much rwhp I'll be making based off of my ~375rwhp/332wtq 'stock' dyno?

Mods that will be installed are:
-Boss 302R oil breather can *THANKS btw yellowboss
-BBK 85mm throttle body
-Airaid PJ cf intake w/blue synthamax filter (dry)
-Kooks 1-7/8" long tube headers
-Kooks 3" off road quad h-pipe
-Kooks Boss side pipes
-Lethal performance gen2 OTA pipes
-2012 GT500 axle backs
-SCT w/tunes from Shaun

For my 'stock' dyno I have a K&N series 63-2578 cai and GT500 ab. Before I drop off my car I'll throw the stock cai back in to get a better baseline. So what do you guys think, 440rwhp? 450?

TMSBOSS said:
425???

Are you going with the Kooks side pipes minus the mufflers?
It's a direct replacement for the OEM quad side pipes. I'm using GT500 mufflers for now. I was thinking about magnaflow comp axle back but that would just be obnoxious

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
USNjocson said:
It's a direct replacement for the OEM quad side pipes. I'm using GT500 mufflers for now. I was thinking about magnaflow comp axle back but that would just be obnoxious

I believe I read somewhere that the Kook side pipes do not have baffles or muffles inside, just straight pipe. If so, they may be loud. Not a bad thing.

TMSBOSS said:
I believe read somewhere that the Kook side pipes do not have baffles or muffles inside, just straight pipe. If so, they may be loud. Not a bad thing.
Correct it's a straight pipe. I just bought some QTP cutouts from a member on here because at the hospital I work at staff has to park in the garage. I don't wanna be that guy setting alarms off. I'm hoping to squeeze out at least the rated HP to the wheels, 444rwhp

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
USNjocson said:
Correct it's a straight pipe. I just bought some QTP cutouts from a member on here because at the hospital I work at staff has to park in the garage. I don't wanna be that guy setting alarms off. I'm hoping to squeeze out at least the rated HP to the wheels, 444rwhp

Cool!! This is definitely one way around the noise....until you want some noise!! ;D

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
i am making 435RWHP with
Steeda Boss CAI
ARH long tubes
ARH off road x-pipe
Magnaflow Comp Cat Back
AED tunes

I dont have a baseline to compare it too. but on E85 minus the headers it made around 408.

I think if I switch back to E85 it will be close to that number you are looking to hit.

Justin said:
i am making 435RWHP with
Steeda Boss CAI
ARH long tubes
ARH off road x-pipe
Magnaflow Comp Cat Back
AED tunes

I dont have a baseline to compare it too. but on E85 minus the headers it made around 408.

I think if I switch back to E85 it will be close to that number you are looking to hit.
Where is the best place to get an E85 kit? I haven't done much research but I will in the near future. I really want to stay n/a with the Boss so it'll be something that will eventually be installed

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
USNjocson said:
Where is the best place to get an E85 kit? I haven't done much research but I will in the near future. I really want to stay n/a with the Boss so it'll be something that will eventually be installed
47# injectors and a tune from AED is all it takes.

I tried to copy and paste to post it on here but it didn't work. Heres a direct link to my results thread!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/955526-updates-my-13-pw-boss-302-01jun-01aug-pic-vid-heavy-get-comfortable.html#post13336099

TMO Supporting Vendors