The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bolt ons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys,

Plz mention here if tou have any info regarding best bolt ons , tuner and any things that you found would give our bosses the optimum hp and tq .

I have a friend and we wanna make his car best n/a dragster on the streets.

If you have bolt ons and know your dyno output plz mention them to even show out comparisons for any1 else who have doubts.

Lots of thanks,

Lots of bolt ons so maybe being more specific in what he's looking for might get a better response. The first place I'd start is a CAI and tune from AED one of our vendors.

NFSBOSS said:
Lots of bolt ons so maybe being more specific in what he's looking for might get a better response. The first place I'd start is a CAI and tune from AED one of our vendors.
. I need best full bolt ons , cai , headers with x , oap, mufflers , maybe a throttle body and what power would the cj intake makes , even cams whats best ??

Let us know , i'd like to know the difference in power between 1 7/8 and 1 3/4 headers .. The difference between with or without cats .. Lets have an idea about it all

How about the primaries' difference .. Any1 knows how big the difference in hp and tq is gonna be ??

Cuz it its minor then 1 7/8 is the one to go for

eng90 said:
. I need best full bolt ons , cai , headers with x , oap, mufflers , maybe a throttle body and what power would the cj intake makes , even cams whats best ??

Let us know , i'd like to know the difference in power between 1 7/8 and 1 3/4 headers .. The difference between with or without cats .. Lets have an idea about it all

I have Shaun (AED) tunes with Kooks 1 3/4 O/R X pipe. Great set up. Kooks told me that for N/A the 1 3/4 is the best because of the low end grunt.

Shaun has been getting over 35 RWHP with Kooks

TMO Supporting Vendors