The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Borla ATAK Axle Backs Installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got a quick before/after video with the new Borla ATAKS. I definitely am liking the sound, cruising in 6th its almost as if there is no change but when you get on her, she's got a mean scream.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjNbt63m4RQ&hd=1[/youtube]

Thanks for sharing! I think if I decide to replace the axlebacks, I'd go the borla route.

Do you have any in car video?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Not bad. I have the Corsa Extreme Axlebacks, and like the Borla it gives it a deeper tone. No resonance and I should have done like you did and recorded the difference. I know I don't want to go back to stock, ha,ha!!

Definitely can't go back to stock, I do wish they were a bit louder. But I will get that one day when I do long tubes.

No in car videos Berol, I am not coordinated enough to handle that lol. I will have my wife take some next time we go for a drive.

Very nice. I love Borla ATAK's. I have them on my GT500 and they are AWESOME on that vehicle. For the Boss, however, it's Corsa Extremes all the way. I love the Corsa's......

I put the Borla ATAK on my 13 Boss, love them. I also put on the electric cutouts by QTP. I keep them open, however, when I close them it is quieter.

TMO Supporting Vendors