The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

borla sport mufflers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would a set of used borla sport mufflers with 9,000 miles on them be worth there around 782 new depending on where you get them from.
Phil

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
blazin boss said:
What would a set of used borla sport mufflers with 9,000 miles on them be worth there around 782 new depending on where you get them from.
Phil
well I just bought a magnaflow comp cat back with 4400 miles on it for 350 shipped new it is 829 if that helps. I would guess around 400 shipped would be a going price.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
blazin boss said:
Thanks Justin that's kinda what I thought.
Phil
no problem seems like most things used for cars are hard pressed to get anything above half of what you paid for it. Just depends on how many are for sale out there and how bad that person wants it gone lol. He probably could hold out and wait for 600 bucks on it. but shipping kills cost me 77 bucks to ship gt500 mufflers so I ended up making half what I paid for them.

TMO Supporting Vendors