The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss #2758 Traded In 11/23/15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys. I really thought I would keep my Boss 302 forever, but alas I am but a car whore. I traded her in the other day for a 2009 Corvette Z06 with just 7500 miles on it. I still have the original car cover and owner's kit which I will pass along to the new owner. If the new owner stumbles in here, or you know who has the car, just have them get in touch with me and I will send them along free of charge.

To the new owner, know that she was loved and enjoyed both on track and off. She has been to Summit Point, VIR and Road Atlanta, and did herself proud. Her oil was changed about every 5k miles with the correct oil, and I still have her original springs, lower fascia inserts and front brake backing plates, which you can also have. Her dash was signed by Brian Redman at the 2015 Jefferson 500 vintage race at Summit Point, a race she paced for 2 years. She was also driven by the legendary John Morton pacing the 2014 Jefferson 500.

The only changes I made to her are the TracKey software, FRPP "T" springs, and LS brake ducts. The baffles have been drilled out to 7/8" to give her more attitude. You might want to replace the left front brake bleeder as it leaked a little last track outing when she got hot. Time got in my way before I got to fixing it.

Enjoy her, and post pictures when you can.

Good luck with you Z06 and post photos of it when you get a chance. Will you take it to the track? Also thanks for offering up the Boss owners kit for the new owner.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel