The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS 302 # 2546 is home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomerstoys

Keep the shiny side up & the rubber side down!
Congrats Fred. Performance White is a great color. Red, white & blue are my preferred colors but I think Ford did a great job with all the color choices. Would love to see a Race Red with White stripes in person.

Cheers!

PS: Pictures?

BossFred said:
I picked her up Friday the 30th. I paid $100.00 below sticker and she had 9 miles on the odometer. So far very impressed.
Thanks 8)

What part of San Diego do you reside? I live in North County. I own a Performance White Boss with the Recaro/Torsen package. I just had the dealer do my first oil change and remove the restrictor plates. Congrats on your new ride!

Nice2BEtheBOSS said:
BossFred said:
I picked her up Friday the 30th. I paid $100.00 below sticker and she had 9 miles on the odometer. So far very impressed.
Thanks 8)

What part of San Diego do you reside? I live in North County. I own a Performance White Boss with the Recaro/Torsen package. I just had the dealer do my first oil change and remove the restrictor plates. Congrats on your new ride!
I live in Mission Valley,
the car has Recaro's and Torsen.

I flew down and picked mine up from Drew Ford in La Mesa on June 13. 500 miles on day 1 driving up the coast!

TMO Supporting Vendors