The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS 302 #2664 says Hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello,
Just picked up my new BOSS today. Race Red/Black stripes, and with Recaro/Torsen. All I can say is WOW! it only has 40 miles but I can tell it is going to be alot of fun! The color is amazing...sunny today and at times I thought it had shades of Comp Orange. Track key and a few mods after an appropriate break-in. This is my first Mustang and the dealership is just a couple of miles from my home...got a great welcome into the Ford family! Will check back often!

BLAZN BOSS

Congratulations, Your first Mustang...........you don't know what you have been missing!

Congratulations to the both of you. To post photos you need to use an external photo hosting site and paste the link into the Insert Image widget. I've wanted a Mustang since I was a kid and this is my first. Not my first Ford though. The Boss302 is a great place to start as a new Mustang owner. ;D

drano38

Wayne
Congrats guys on getting the best color in a Boss!
Welcome.
Start planning now for your first day at the track. Brake pads and fluid and the tranny cooler will get you through a few track days. It's a lot of fun.

Thanks Guys! Yep, home, when I saw that number on the plaque it got me thinking that the production of 2012's was getting close to the end. Congratulations on your new BOSS as well! I like the 2012 styling and embraced the fact that this was the only BOSS the dealership got for 2012. It had 5.9 miles (service manager drove it for prep/clean only)....I got to drive the car out of the showroom which felt really special. Of the big three auto makers, this is one of two Ford dealerships nearest to my house which was a plus for me. Not to go off on a tangent but its sad not to see the numbers of Ford, Mopar and GM dealerships there once was.

BOSS 2664

Thanks 2664 for making me feel even older. This is your first Boss and I bought my first Boss in 1971. Congrats man!!!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
cloud9 said:
Congrats to both of you 8) A Boss for your first Mustang? That's like having Pamela Anderson as your first girlfriend ;)

uqENs.gif

TMO Supporting Vendors