The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Billet caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone know a source to get billet underhood caps with the Boss 302 logo? I have been searching the internet, but can't seem to come up with anything.

Tim

The closest I could find were Steeda caps with the Ford logo. You may have to call or email them to order.

IMG_2032_zpsc0feb852.jpg

do they make all the caps with the ford logo? last I checked on their website they only had the coolant cap with ford logo, oil cap was only available with steeda logo

They are blk billet caps and had a decal made for the top. Looks even better in person. If interested pm Ill send you the info for the guy that made them for me. high quality!!

TMO Supporting Vendors